To our patient family,
As you are our highest priority, we want to keep you well-informed of our current status of COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
- We are currently open to you. As always, we will continue to provide state-of-the-art infection control procedures to ensure your health and safety. At this time, we will also be taking extra measures we think may be beneficial.
- We suggest that our senior patients or those with medical vulnerabilities reschedule any elective or preventive treatment.
- We are intentionally slowing our practice down to give our staff additional time to clean and disinfect clinical and non-clinical areas. So, please understand if appointments do take a bit longer than usual. All these precautions are to ensure everyone’s health and safety.
- We will be employing measures to socially distance to the extent possible throughout your visit to our practice. (Reception room and check-out).
- If you are not feeling well, whether or not you think it’s Coronavirus, we urge you to stay at home. If you are at all uncomfortable with keeping your previously scheduled appointment, please let us know so that we may reserve time at a later date.
- These are crazy and unusual times. Please know that your well-being is our overriding priority.
Thank you for your ongoing patience!
Drs. Siegel and Dolt