Braces aren’t just for kids anymore. Tooth alignment can be changed at any age if your gums and bone structure are healthy. We offer a variety of treatments that are designed patients of all age groups – including adults!
We offer a wide selection of braces to meet the individual needs and desires of each of our adult patients, including:
Six Month Smiles®
Six Month Smiles are clear, ceramic braces which are aesthetically pleasing to those who are worried about wearing embarrassing metal braces. Not only are the brackets clear, but Six Month Smiles also uses tooth-colored wires, too! These braces are barely noticeable to others.
Six Month Smiles are revolutionary. The tooth-colored, nickel titanium wires provide the low force needed to move teeth. This teeth-straightening system focuses on moving the teeth that are visible when you smile and not correcting your bite pattern. This goal and the innovative materials used allow for the average treatment time to last only six months!
For more information, check out the Six Month Smiles® website!
ClearCorrect is the clear, simple way to straighten your teeth without using traditional metal braces. The ClearCorrect invisible braces allow you to show off your outstanding smile all throughout your treatment!
The ClearCorrect aligners are custom-made, removable and clear, which means you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing. You can still eat and drink whatever you want, and you can brush and floss normally to maintain healthy gums and teeth.
How ClearCorrect™ Aligners are Made
- Your dentist will take impressions, photos and X-rays of your teeth and send these records and a prescription for your treatment plan to ClearCorrect.
- ClearCorrect uses the records to create 3-D models of your teeth. We follow the instructions on your prescription, and customize your ClearCorrect aligner treatment plan.
- You and your dentist can preview your projected treatment and results in a computerized “treatment set-up”.
- After you and your dentist approve your treatment plan, ClearCorrect will fabricate your custom aligners by digitally mapping and molding the aligners using computer precision.
- The aligners are sent to your dentist who will give them to you with instructions on how long to wear each aligner.
If you are interested in ClearCorrect, please contact us for a consultation appointment. For more information, please visit the ClearCorrect™ website.
The Invisalign System is a series of clear overlay templates called aligners that have been generated by computer simulation to gradually move the teeth. This system is available to adult patients and teen patients with certain orthodontic bite problems. Ask us if you are a candidate for the Invisalign System.
Return to our Home page for more about Atlanta dentistry Drs. Siegel and Dolt.